Playboy just released its list for the May 2011 issue’s Top 10 Party Schools, and a massive injustice has been reversed.
The University of Western Ontario is the fourth-best party school in North America.
Those who remember the 2005 rankings will remember being outraged to hear Western was left off the list while McGill University was included. As a UWO undergrad and a current McGill student, I can testify better than anybody that it simply isn’t true. McGill parties, but Western parties harder.
So raise a beer to Hugh Hefner for finally coming to his senses and realizing that Western is the greatest school in the country.
UWO was the only Canadian school on the list. Here’s the rest of the Top 10:
- University of Colorado at Boulder
- Pennsylvania State University
- Arizona State University
- University of Western Ontario
- University of Texas at Austin
- University of Wisconsin
- University of Georgia
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- University of Central Florida
- University of California, Santa Barbara
Filed Under: LDU Originals
About the Author: