I have to apologize for not bringing this to your attention sooner, but I have been a little preoccupied with our 3 year anniversary party going down this Friday at Mod Club featuring Andy’s iLL (plug plug). So yes, the wait is over, and the Princess of Puck, Paulina Gretzky, has finally done a professional photo shoot that more closely resembles the calibre of photo her adoring
perverted stalkers fans have come accustomed to from Instagram. Complex Magazine managed to get the first of what I am hoping will be many photo sets (let’s go Maxim!), and an interview where Paulina clears up a few rumors and lets us in on her life plans of becoming a famous person’s daughter singer.
The photos and behind the scenes footage are below, and if you don’t want to read this Complex interview, here are the 5 takeaway points:
- Her dad didn’t kick her off Twitter. Stop hating.
- She wants you to love her for her music, and not her body… So expect more hot photos, k?
- She’s trying to be the kind of person her little sister can look up to, but she’s not trying to be a role model… What?
- No but seriously, she went to school for opera and shit. Stop looking at her breasts. She can sing!
- She has a personal relationship with Deadmau5. Jealous yet?
Filed Under: Women & Relationships
About the Author: NateBlack is doin pretty good as far as geniuses go. Arrogant, insightful, and humble, Nate possesses one of the most dangerous minds of our generation. Stay tuned for More News, Re-Posts, and Originals from this modern day scholar. *If any of you are interested in writing for LDU contact 'Nate Black' via Facebook or firstname.lastname@example.org*