Aye Matey! Is that even Irish? I think that’s pirate. But either way, you’re tuning in to the St. Patty’s Day episode of LDU Radio and it’s off the heezy. Oh sorry what was that… I’m white and I can’t say things like “off the heezy?” Let me ask your host, Nate Blackizzle from the T-Dizzle for shizzle. Okay I’m really done now. With Jordan away for the week, producer Krystal D’Souza stepped up to bat and she brought the LOLs, alongside Mahoney with hilarious anecdotes, and St. Patty’s day plans just short of a street riot. Read the recap below as you listen in and be sure to check out tomorrow’s all new episode live on CHRW or lionsdenu.com/radio
WTF moment of the Week:
Meg: Employers asking candidates to log on to their Facebooks in interviews and show what they have hidden.
Krystal: Used an actual iron to straighten her hair
Nate: Kate Upton Zoo York commercial banned from Adult Swim, MTV and more because her “nipple as erect” as Nate so eloquently put it.
Movies with Krystal:
21 Jump Street starring Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum
Nate is NOT on team Nicholas Cage, but then again who is? Does January Jones’ hot factor make up for what is sure to be a box office flop?
This Week’s Hot Topics:
- Project X copy cat parties
- The true meaning of St. Patrick’s Day with Lan Dell.
- The Real World and all of its ludicrous occurrences: “I haven’t come out of the closet yet, nobody knows — um, you’re on national TV, everybody knows!”
- Krystal’s raging 3-person St. Patty’s Day kegger. Will THE Nate Black come or won’t he?
- Kanye West AND HIS ALL CAPS LOCK RANTS
- ICQ: remember that?
- On campus Wolfgang Gartner concert: was it a success fire alarm aside?
- The Cinnamon Challenge. Listen carefully, the rules are the same as the blow job commandements. Nate: “It’s just whether or not you can finish and swallow”
Krystal List Of The Week: Top 10 St Patty’s Day Tees
- I’m drunk… or Irish… or whatever
- Irish you look this good tomorrow
- Rub my shamrock
- Irish today, hungover tomorrow
- I’m Irish, what’s your excuse?
- SO I’m not Irish, and you’re not a virgin either
- This Irishman walks out of a bar, no really, it can happen?
- Dublin fistin’
- I put the Double D’s in St. Paddy’s.
Celebrity Vote-Down (you decide!)
- Brandy vs. Maya
- Isla Fisher vs. Amy Adams
- Ryan Renyolds vs. Ryan Gosling
Shout out to everyone wearing something tight this weekend!
Filed Under: LDU Radio Show
About the Author: