This week I’m bringing you my favorite date night movies. So, whether this is your first date or your 100th date with that special someone, these are nice to watch while you two cozy up on the couch… before moving on to other things.
- Indecent Proposal: A young married couple travel to Vegas in hopes of winning money to front a new business endeavor. They soon encounter a rich billionaire who offers them $1,000,000 to have sex with his wife.
- Y Tu Mama Tambien: This is a flick all about sex. Two friends meet an older women (Cougar!) on a road trip who is very open with sex, and frankly just wants to do it because she can.
- Eyes Wide Shut: Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman play a married couple that enters a secret society where they are faced with sex, lies, and murder.
- Mr. & Mrs. Smith: I love this film! I can honestly watch it over and over again. Action, Sex and Comedy all rolled into one film.
- Dirty Dancing: The first one from the 80′s.! It is a classic in my opinion. It is a fun loving, feel good love story.
- Summer Lovers: Ok this is a little older movie, with a lame title, but what you don’t realize is what it is about. A young couple finds a willing third to spice up their bedroom romps.
Become my fan on Facebook: facebook.com/caitlinhixxfanpage
See more of my sexy photos at: caitlinhixx.com / Follow me on Instagram: @caitlinhixx
** Check Out Caitlin’s Original Feature With Over 150 Pictures By Clicking HERE **
About the Author: