Last week I brought you my all time favorite date night movies. This week, here are some great first date or 1,000th date ideas that are sure to spark your interest.
- Cook a romantic dinner. You don’t have to know how to cook. If you set the mood using a romantic table set-up with flowers and candles, it’s bound to set the mood.
- Cooking classes. If you can’t cook (as mentioned above), we not sign up for cooking classes. You both can share a laugh, get a little dirty, and chow down on some yummy food you both made… and best of all, those romantic dinner date nights will actually taste good afterwards!
- Scary Movie. This is a good excuse for either of you two to cozy up to each other… whether she’s scared or not.
- Go to the Fair/Carnival. Go back to your childhood days and indulge in snow cones, ferris wheels and maybe some kisses on the carousel.
- Hit up the Zoo. During the fall months is a great a time to go. You can stroll around hand and hand and share a laugh or two while you check out the primates.
See You Next Week!
Become my fan on Facebook: facebook.com/caitlinhixxfanpage
See more of my sexy photos at: caitlinhixx.com / Follow me on Instagram: @caitlinhixx
** Check Out Caitlin’s Original Feature With Over 150 Pictures By Clicking HERE **
About the Author: TheCoach knows his stuff. Now you can either utilize the knowledge, or regret that you didn't.