Amy Lynn Grover (Join The Fanpage) is back with her weekly column, Amy Lynn Fitness! We first featured her in our Fitness Friday Female series, and now Amy Has her own section on the website under Health & Fitness, Amy Lynn Fitness, so you can read up on any articles you’ve missed! Remember you can ask our resident expert whatever you want about exercise, nutrition and yoga! Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org! Be sure to check outher website and follow Amy on Twitter!
Here are 5 things you can do for your girl to make her feel like a million bucks:
- Set aside some quality time to hang out with your girl by doing something you both enjoy together (aside from the couch, with your buddies or group setting), fun stuff like snowboarding, going hiking, even playing a friendly game of strip poker can be interesting and once every so often take her somewhere a little extra special so she can get dressed up and show off her body that’s she has been working so hard on in a sexy cocktail dress.
- Tell her she is beautiful and compliment her tell her on how hot she looks in her jeans or when she’s not wearing any make up.
- Do something sweet like buy her flowers once a week. They don’t have to be elaborate, or expensive. It’s not even the flowers that make us happy, it’s the thought that you went out of your way that make us feel really good.
- Tell her how you feel about her, and that you love having her in your life. We love to feel secure in our relationships as much as we love to feel included and apart of something.
- Grab a workout together, in the gym or in the bed. Sweating together is bonding!
About the Author: NateBlack is doin pretty good as far as geniuses go. Arrogant, insightful, and humble, Nate possesses one of the most dangerous minds of our generation. Stay tuned for More News, Re-Posts, and Originals from this modern day scholar. *If any of you are interested in writing for LDU contact 'Nate Black' via Facebook or email@example.com*